Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a great day to be 5!!!

Originally, I put the plates on the table, but Adrian's guests will be solving puzzles and coloring place mats, so I set it up buffet style on the island.
I used the same runner with Team Umizoomi cut outs scattered, added Team Umizoomi straw cut outs and a few cute bowls for Goldfish. I found these for $1 each at my HEB.
 Bot the robot cupcakes! 
He has a belly screen made of graham cracker and icing!
 Super Shape Strawberry skewers (from Pier One a couple years ago), Bot's Spinach roll ups (spinach tortilla wraps with Ham, Salami and Muenster Cheese), Cheese cut outs. (I used fondant cutters and just switched them with each other.)
These were easy!
Lay out Spinach Tortilla and spread on cream cheese.
Layer ham, salami and muenster and Colby Jack Cheese. I had them cut on a 1 or thinner.
Roll them up and cut on the bias.
 
 I'm linking up

10 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a perfect party for your five-year-old. It's sooo colorful and fun with lots of great party food.

Elaine said...

Oh, to be five again! Such cute decorations! Love the cupcakes and the strawberry skewers!

Tea in Texas said...

Glad your 5 year old is having a terrific Birthday for his Super Mom has planned a fun party! I love the cheese cut outs on the striped plate. Happy Birthday to your son!

Thanks, Pam

Dawna (Stitches from the Tub) said...

What an utterly cute table for a five year old. The cupcakes are so cute.

Entertaining Women said...

I know that the five-year-old felt so special. You thought of everything! Great design for a perfect party. Cherry Kay

Carole said...

I like your blog. I have just signed up as a follower. Please drop by to Carole's Chatter and check it out. You might like my Food on Friday series which focuses on a different ingredient. Last week it was Pork. This week it is slow cooker dishes. If you like my blog it would be great if you followed me back. Have a good week.

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi, Meredith! Cute AND nutritious!!! Little kids love it when you go the extra mile to make things really fun for them, and I'm sure everybody loved this!!! You put a LOT of work into this presentation!!!!! Happy Belated to the Birthday Boy!

Barbara said...

What a great party! I love the bright, happy colors. I am sure the kids loved the food too!

Marigene said...

Oh yeah, to be 5 again! Delicious looking eats, Meredith.

Miz Helen said...

Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Related Posts with Thumbnails